Electricity can KILL! Don’t take that chance.
These 5 steps can protect your family and your home:
- Know the rules – ask about the Safety Code requirements for electrical wiring and installations.
- Always turn the power off from the panel box, and use an approved tester to ensure power is off.
- Use approved products – look for the mark of a recognized certification agency on electrical products.
- Consult a licensed electrical contractor or electrician – about your home ’s electrical requirements.
- Arrange to have your electrical work inspected – as required by the Ontario Electrical Safety Code.